Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep moving foward...

I just re-watched one of my favorite movies of all time-- Meet the Robinsons!
There are so many reasons I love this movie, but one of the most important reason is that I love seeing all the different ways that people imagine the future! In the world of Meet the Robinsons, the future is filled with all sorts of amazing inventions like time machines, buildings that can be built in seconds, traveling by bubble, etc.

So in the comments for this post, I would like to know what you think is going to happen in the future! Really take the time to let your imagination think up all sorts of possibilities!!

7 comments:

  1. Right after I posted this new topic, I read a blog post from one of my favorite authors that was also about imagining the future! She wrote a book that takes place in Earth's distant future when people have begun traveling on spaceships to planets that take hundreds of years to get to.

    This is the link for her blog:
    http://bethrevis.blogspot.com/2011/04/focus-on-future-across-universe.html

    ~Ms. O'Donoghue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder there are going to be flying car,robots that are my servents that do everything.Junk foods is healthy foods.And we can fly to the sky.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder if there is going to be a flying car .or flying papres.

    magda

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the future I think they are going to have flying cars,jetpacks.And they would have robots that could be my suvants and the only thing they have is JUNK FOOD.And we could fly and go in space.
    Kioni Atalig

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think in the future there will be robot survents and flying cars.And that there could not be annoying sisters and brothers. thats what i want fotr the future.

    mariana arzate

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder if there is going to be a flying hand. or a dog thats all green.or people that are all pink.

    magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if there is going to be a flying dog.
    I wonder if there going to be a black orange pink rainbow.I wonder if they are going to be flying animals.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete