Friday, April 8, 2011

I wonder....

As I was a kid I spent a great deal of time wondering about the world. I wondered how big our universe really is and with all those galaxies, could there be other life forms? I wondered what it was like to live in ancient Eygpt or Greece. I wondered what people were doing in other countries of the world because they would be living at the opposite time and season as I was. There were many more questions, but I'll save those for later. :-)

So my question to you is, what do you wonder about?

6 comments:

  1. I wonder how to make a volcano explode even more than with baking soda and vinegar.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many galaxies ther are in are solar system. I also wonder if alins are reall.I also wonder if you can really freez a caterpiler and eat it.

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if aliens really do exist or not.
    I also wonder if soda can make an explosion if you mix it Mentoes.
    What I also wonder is that how many games do the Giants play in one season.

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Wonder if there is a cartoon planet in the Galaxy So I could meet many well axept the villains. If I go to a cartoon planet I Will meet Mickey mouse, Minnie or their Friends.

    Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if there is alien living with us, or if dragonballs acutally exist or if the avatar does exist.

    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what other people are doing at the same time I am doing something and who's birthday is it I mean like there is lots of people in the world and each person has a birthday Brenda

    ReplyDelete